Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our teaching school just kicked into gear (and kicked us in the butt hard!!)

Hi everyone. I'm happy to say that our teaching school has kicked our workload into high gear. This promises to be one of the most challenging months of my life and I can't wait. It will probably entail many long nights of hard work like tonight (current time 3:45am and I just finished my prep for tomorrow). But it promises a truly gratifying sense of accomplishment as reward.

Tomorrow is my first teaching day. I'll let you know how it goes but I'm well prepared so I'm hoping for the best. Sight seeing will have to wait until this weekend. More pictures will be forthcoming then.

Thank you to everyone who has kept me in your prayers. They are a great comfort in a place where almost everything is alien to me. And now its off to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment