Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pictures

From the left: Sandi, Me, Tim, Stephanie

I'll keep this one short. Below are the links (click on them) to a larger collection of my German weekend pictures and a collection of pictures from my 2nd trip to Karlstejn Castle. This time I brought some friends with me and quite a few of the pictures turned out great (no doubt due to the very good looking people in them) ;)

School is going well. I had my friday lesson cancel on me for the coming week so i'm trying to decide where to go for the weekend (because I HATE to waste a 3 day weekend). Aside from that, I start another new and slightly different class this week (more advanced) and I just finished watching the Cowboys win in overtime. WOO HOOO!!!!!!!

I'll keep the updates coming but right now my life is focused on teaching and planning trips as often as time and money permit. I can think of worse places to be.

Germany - http://picasaweb.google.com/luke.brazell/20091002Germany#

Karlstejn Castle - http://picasaweb.google.com/luke.brazell/20091010Karlstejn2#

No comments:

Post a Comment