Sunday, November 15, 2009

A perfect sunday


Today has been a superb day. I got to sleep in and relax this morning. Then at noon Tim and I met a couple guys and played basketball for 3 hours. It was glorious! The weather was beautiful (lower 50s, sunny, no wind) and we had SO SO SO much fun. We played 21 and 2 on 2. My favorite games were when Tim and I were on the same team. It felt just like being back home. We used our perfected high-low game and the pick and roll to destroyed everyone we played. We had both been craving basketball for months, so this was heavenly. It was also nice to find out we haven't lost our skill yet. Now I REALLY can't wait to come home. Playing basketball makes me miss our weekly games at Daniel's church.

The rest of the day will consist of meeting our friends for mexican food at 7 and watching football until the early AM hours (football starts at 7pm here). Today is perfect (or at least it will be if/when Dallas beats Green Bay).

Since I make it a policy to ALWAYS have pictures on here, here are some pictures of The Coliseum and the Roman Forum.



No comments:

Post a Comment